Monday, April 23, 2012

Feature: First Date

Following on from my last post (see it here) I spent yesterday in the Queen Street Mall - Brisbane City - styling my wonderful models, Rebecca and Joshua, for their 'first date'.



I couldn't have wished to work alongside a more lovely group of people than the IG'ZIST staff, models, makeup artists and of course my fellow bloggers Kaity and Bianca.

I have a love for tartan and edgy pieces so went along with an autumn colour palette of blue, red and neutral shades. I'm so happy with the outcome and I think my couple look adorable together.


Josh wears:
+ Perfect t-shirt sandorized brown - Our Legacy - from Dirtbox $80
+ Jeans and shoes are models own.

Rebecca wears:
+ Paris bodysuit from Verge $55
+ Alexander Pant - Salasai - from Bunker Boutique $285
+ Brighton black velvet boot heel from Hype DC $119.95
+ Serial Mom cardigan in Nude from Bessie Head $85 (below right)
+ Black velvet bag from Verge $35 (below right)

Other looks of the day:



Left: Kim and Blake styled by Bianca
Right: Jazzie and James styled by Kaity


Models: Rebecca Hobbs and Joshua Zaris @ Mirror Mirror Agencies
Makeup: Cassandra Gork, Bridgitte Nelson, Melissa Cartwright @ Academy of MakeupPhotos: Hannah McCawley

All images from the IG'ZIST Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in at Vacant Lake! Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can take a look xx